Monday, October 18, 2010

...Are Closing In To Seal Your Doom.

Graveyard trailer for Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare. I wish the trailer would've explained a little more about the game play, but whatever. It's cute.



This trailer is about the "five zombie-polluted graveyards...Each is cleansed with a combination of torching coffins, shooting zombies and fighting a zombie leader of some sort," as mentioned by Stephen Totilo of Kotaku. I can't say much about the trailer since there isn't much to it, but I've speculated already about the zombies, learned the characteristics of them "in four types: standard Undead, nimble Bolters, bulky Bruisers and projectile-vomiting Retchers," (again from Stephen's report), and we've seen what a few of them look like. Combined with Kotaku's information about the game play, there isn't much left unknown about it anyway.  Let's just look forward to October 26th to make the undead...dead again. I'll get back to you.


(Adam Michael)

No comments:

Post a Comment